We were at my Mom and Dad's on Sunday and Sharlee was being so sweet.
She loves it when I pull my camera out. She starts to smile so big and pose for me.
I thought these were just darling.
She is so beautiful.
Honestly, she's my little look alike.
When I see her, I see me when I was 5 years old.
She's so adventurous and loves to get dirty,
but also loves to be a princess and get all dressed up!
She is my kind of girl!
I love you my sweet Sharlee Kay!
The other day I got to paint Gracie's toes!
I've been wanting to do it forever but I never found a good time to do it.
She's so wiggly! She fell dead asleep one night and that's when I did it.
I think they are so stinkin' cute!!! :)
1 comment:
Her little toes are so precious! Love Miss Sharlee Kay she definately is your clone!
Post a Comment