Something you may not know about Kit is that he LOVES to make
ridiculous faces in pictures.
It drives me bonkers!
I have a feeling that he is never going to learn.
He loves it that I hate it so much.
He thinks it's funny.
The other night I told him that he has full reign to
the camera and this is what I got...
this is his famous one. he does it in almost every picture i take!
he looks like he's trying to fart! haha! :)
I was cracking up the whole time!
He's such a dork sometimes but I love him SO MUCH!
If I ever need a good laugh all I have to do is have him make
a ridiculous face!! :)
Love you babe!!
xoxo
2 comments:
haha. I love it!
And I love that Briggs loves his grammie so much! so sweet!
How do we discourage this behavior!? :)
Many a potentially successful picture has been injured if not completely ruined with these "Kit expressions!"
Now I'm trained to look around for him when I'm taking a picture, just to be sure he is in no way near enough to slip in behind someone's shoulder! :)
Post a Comment