I just LOVE this picture!
Briggs loves his baby sister.
Miss Sharlee.
Beautiful Lu.
best buds
Joshie
(sorry jo about the red eye.)
handsome guys.
All three girls together for the first time.
Luci did not know what to think!
Posing for her papa.
I got her all dressed up just cause! :)
5 comments:
I love all the pictures! So cute! Your children are adorable! And I'm glad you had fun at the work party! And when did you get your nails done?! I'm jealous!! :) oh and one more thing-you are beautiful! You cannot even tell you just had a baby!! Love it!
So Cute Shana!
Thanks for all the pictures! I love the 2nd pic with you, Brigg and Gracie...adorable! Isn't it crazy to see how big Gracie has gotten compared to your new little niece? They grow up WAY too fast!
Such cute pictures! What a sweet family you have!
I love all the pictures Shan, we have the best family! I love that Graci girl, she is precious! love u sis xoxox
Post a Comment