Thursday, December 2, 2010

My New Creation

I have been searching forever to try and find a cute
& inexpensive Christmas card holder.
I finally decided that I'm just going to make one!

Materials I Used:
2 pieces of cardboard,
(I used the back pieces of some of my 12x12
packs of scrapbook paper.)
Any Christmas scrapbook paper of your choice,
Ribbon,
24 clothes Pins,
& hot glue

I had everything else on hand so
it only cost me $2.33!
(the cost of the 24 clothes pins.)
I am very happy with how it turned out!
We haven't received lots of Christmas cards yet so I added some
pictures so you could see what it will look like.

What do you think?
You can make one too!
And you should!
It was SUPER easy and lots of fun!

I have to make a confession though...
I didn't come up with this idea.
I found it on another Blog.
I loved it SO much that I just had to do it.
So click
to learn more about it!

2 comments:

Jennifer Brammer said...

So cute Shana!! You are so talented!! Love it! :)

Jill Revell said...

seriously...you are amazing! that looks terrific! love love love it!