Oh my gosh! I have a few things to say... :)You are beautiful! I love Brigham! I can't believe he'll be 4 tomorrow! I had so much fun with you girls! I love that picture of you and Kit! Happy Thanksgiving! Muah!! ;)
He's 4!!!! Happy Birthday BRIGHAM! We LOVE you so much!Wow, the "Final Attempt" picture looks terrific! You look great!
you are too stinkin cute for this world. You AND your sissy. Say hello to Mindy for me. Looks like it was a fun and successful Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I have a few things to say... :)
You are beautiful!
I love Brigham! I can't believe he'll be 4 tomorrow!
I had so much fun with you girls!
I love that picture of you and Kit!
Happy Thanksgiving! Muah!! ;)
He's 4!!!! Happy Birthday BRIGHAM! We LOVE you so much!
Wow, the "Final Attempt" picture looks terrific! You look great!
you are too stinkin cute for this world. You AND your sissy. Say hello to Mindy for me. Looks like it was a fun and successful Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment