Friday, October 9, 2009

State Fair Baby!

Little Taylor & Me
Litte Miss Londyn!!
The State Fair is so good ... and yet so bad!!
The corn dogs were to DIE FOR!!The frozen custard was SO YUMMY!
Briggs eating his Dip-N-Dots!
He loved it!
Kristin & I enjoying our AMAZING funnel cakes!
You have to get one when you go to the State Fair!!It was Brigham's first time having one and he LOVED it!Briggs posing!
I love my boy!We went into a car show that was holding a ton of the new 2009 cars!
It was awesome! I found my dream car...someday!
But Briggs loved this orange/redish Camero!The boys had to try out the Turkey legs.
I personally think they look SO gross but Kit made me try it and it was pretty good. Kit being Kit!
I think this is the ONLY picture I own at the moment where Kit is ACTUALLY smiling and not making his face that he ALWAYS does in EVERY picture! We are so cute! Love ya babe!
We didn't ride any of the rides but we ate the food!! Ha!
Boy, they sure looked cool though.
We had so much fun with our friends/cousins Kristin & Travis,
and there sweet twin girls, Taylor and Londyn! Thanks guys for coming with us!

4 comments:

Jennifer Brammer said...

We have yet to be to the state fair. We need to go one year! Looks like you guys had fun!

Jill Revell said...

I love state fairs...and it's mostly because of funnel cakes! YUM! Looks like you guys had a great time. PS. i love the pic of you and Kit. SO cute!

Kristin said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for inviting us! Idea: let's make 'state fair' worthy funnel cakes one night and gorge!!!

Mindy Jo said...

I'm so jealous! I love the pics. of Briggidy Bear! Miss you all so much!