Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's Been WAY Too Long!

I know that it's been forever since I have blogged. I will admit it...I'm a bum..but I promise that I will be better about updating our blog! Here are some pictures that our friend Cara took of us. I loved the way they turned out! So Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jennifer Brammer said...

I'm so glad you are on here again! I can't believe your other one got lost...do you think it is because it had been so long since you updated it? That is just so weird! Its so sad you lost everything! Anyway, I'm glad you have a new one!
By the way, we really need to hang out with you guys!!!

Heather said...

OH MY GOSH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the top picture of you three! OH MY GOODNESS! what a great pic to have!
love your blog! i am soo glad you are back! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYA